WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

2023.0418.0008...

As we all know, there are worse ways to abandon a dog...

Found tied on subway steps


5 comments:

whkattk said...

It gives one hope for the human race.

Mistress Maddie said...

People change their mind... and don't want a dog, or they've taken one on and then can't handle it, or they're just plain assholes, there's nothing wrong in admitting you don't want the dog but at least take it to a shelter!!!!!!! These bastards are just plain ignorant and heartless.

Xersex said...

Seeing abandoned animals makes my heart break

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I'm with all the other guys, "please just take the dog to a shelter.

OH I love watching how happy the dog when he found a home. "Celebrate good times, come on" was an appropriate song for the ending of the clip.

uptonking said...

Poor thing. I avoid reading stories like this because all too frequently these stories end in indifference. I don't know what would possess a person to abandon an animal in such a manner. Human kind... we are selfish and arrogant.