WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

2023.0418.0004...








4 comments:

Xersex said...

amazing men

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Woof!! Right up my alley. Someone knows I'm a "sucker" for nice arms. Dude, nice tat work too. I'll be kissing each side of your neck, while I check those tats out. Oh and I see some stiff nips that need to be nibbled on. Oh and if you want to give me razor burn, be my guest:):):)
#2) Well he's "up" in one way, now let's see if I can get wake him up another way. My, my what a big boy!!
#3) Teabagging here I come:)
#4) I'll get that "cream dispenser" to work:)
#5,6) Hey we could all shower together:)
#7) Points off for leaving your socks on, but that not going to stop me from eating your ass, cutie pie:)
#8) I'd give you a pit sniffing and licking like you never had before.
#9) Hey "cutie pie" want to stick it to me? LOL.. I'm all talk, just because I was the catcher two week in a row, I think I'm a power bottom now..LMAO!!!

Thanks Rick, nice set of "nudies"!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - It's always good to be "open" to new experiences.

Anonymous said...

#3 Hot but dangerous. Nickolay Petrov, sentenced to 20 years in federal prison for multiple acts of violence and to be deported after his sentence is completed.