WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 16, 2023

2023.0416.0005...







9 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

The set looks like my Saturday night last night. I couldn't take it and actually schedule hook up. And it turned out it's very odd, they lived two streets over in the same neighborhood!!!!! A good time was had by all.

Anonymous said...

Hot ginger with "appropriate tattoo" for having fun with well endowed tops.

hsgisme said...

Anyone know the hot ginger's name? I've seen him solo, but never in action...

Xersex said...

great scenes!

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - Sorry, I don't know his name.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Yes, Yes, yes I did indeed spread my legs last night after passionate lovemaking. I'm identifying with pics 3, and 4, we did it Cowboy style, I find it easier to take. Oh but I did it while facing him. I love watching his face when it's um, ah, um.. time for him to pull the trigger.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Yee Haw!

Anonymous said...

Ginger is Delaney from Chaos Men

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:53pm - Thanks for his name.