WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 15, 2023

2023.0415.0006...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Rick how did you ever get a pic of my boyfriend at work? He knows when he gets home, he's going to have a bowl of homemade hot chicken soup, a warm bath running for him, and then a nice head to toe massage by the fire. THEN a mind blowing BJ, and I swallow every drop, then he falls asleep with his big strong arm around me, after he thanks me. Hey Rick, a man can dream can't he?

#2) Handsome has a serious look.

#3) Lips to be kissed:)

#4) Hey handsome, you have plenty to spare, can I have some for a baby smooth bum bum?

Thanks Rick!!

Xersex said...

nice faces!