WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 15, 2023

2023.0415.0001...

Titanic Remembrance Day









These last three images are copies of actual telegrams from that fateful night.

For a nearly complete list of the telegrams...

TITANIC: The last radio transmissions

For a good read...

The Haunting Last Messages From The Titanic

New CGI of How Titanic Sank...

2 comments:

fred said...

My Grandmother on my Mother's side had many friends aboard the Titanic. She often spoke about how the "Social Scene" changed drastically after the sinking. The tragedy left a mark for years to come. My Grandfather had the unenviable job of trying to make sense of the finances of several of his former clients after they perished so unexpectedly. It was a difficult time for them all.

SickoRicko said...

Fred - Wow, such a close link to the tragedy! Thank you for sharing.