WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 08, 2023

2023.0408.0001...

Crazy Man...



Crazy Woman...

6 comments:

Rad said...

I was debating on either giving this a 1 star or 5 stars. I went with the 5 stars only for the opportunity to possibly see someone remove themselves from the gene pool in a most stupidly, spectacular way.

Could have both been a Darwin Award winner.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

What I enjoy the most with totally stupid people is to whisper "jump" to their ear...

Big Dude said...

Words fail me.

whkattk said...

Not a fucking chance.... Too much can go wrong, both are not controlled enough.

JiEL said...

I first thought that she was MTG... LOL!
If it was her, I would cut that rope... Just fantasizung here... LOL!

Jimbo said...

Jesus! I've always wondered what it would be like to have a death wish. I dunno, maybe they get a fuller experience of life that way but... I'll pass, thanks.