WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 01, 2023

2023.0401.0006...






6 comments:

hsgisme said...

Naked men in the kitchen just get me every time...so sexy! Thanks, Rick!

Anonyme said...

Good work!!

Anonymous said...

Oh daddy!

Xersex said...

#1 & #2 are so nice

Anonymous said...

#1 is Michael Fassbender, a big dong guy

SickoRicko said...

Anon@5:30pm - Too bad Michael isn't showing, but he's still sexy in the kitchen.