WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 31, 2023

Friday GIFs...





5 comments:

Milleson said...

I've seen so many pictures online of those cute miniature goats I am this close to buying one of those cute little critters for my very own.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I "think" - meaning I'm not totally sure - that there's a place around this area that allows visiting them on their farm.

Unashamed Male said...

Second one: I can relate to that. And who can't relate to bathing on your porch while you play the violin to serenade your pet kangaroo?

Anonymous said...

Regards the guy in the bathtub, we all do that every day in Australia! 😎 I have three kangaroos and 2 Koalas…..

SickoRicko said...

Anon@2:21am - What fun!