WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, March 30, 2023

2023.0330.0006...





(I've had the hots for this guy ever since I first saw him.)

7 comments:

Xersex said...

love penultimate

Jordi said...

Me quedo con el que se refleja en el espejo. Esta muy Bueno el chaval

SickoRicko said...

Jordi - Él es muy agradable, también.

VRCooper said...

You know I am a gay man because the nakedness of the pictures doesn't bother but that laundry closet is festering my OCD-picture #1. God let me get my hands on it.

Mistress Maddie said...

I like the same one Rico. And what's not to like about the head of that penis?!?!

SickoRicko said...

VRCooper - I totally relate!

uptonking said...

I understand the appeal. A little elfin, a little boy next door, a little hunky manly. Nice.