WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 04, 2023

2023.0304.0002...








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Oh those strawberries looks scrumptious, I'd love a dollop of whipped cream on them.

#5) OH please cut me a bigger piece, man, I could eat the whole pan. Nice and piping hot with lots of cheese.

Last three) I'm putting on a pot of coffee, those desserts look so yummy!!

Thanks Koba!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Who's Koba?

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

OH man, I did it again!!

Rick I apologize, I follow a few blogs. "The Penis Soliloquies" is one of them.

Sometime I thank you on his blog my accident.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - It's easy to get mixed up.