WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, March 03, 2023

2023.0303.0008...





6 comments:

Xersex said...

his smile catches everyone's attention.

taurus9311 said...

Thanks for the Mona Lisa smile and soulful eyes of number 2. Sigh.....

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Love to have a drink with this smiling Cowboy:)

#2) Dark and mysterious!!

Last two) Sweaty beautiful beasts!!

Jordi said...

M e seduce el 2

Big Dude said...

Love that smiling cowboy.

uptonking said...

Adore the first two... muy caliente. I melt.