WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 25, 2023

2023.0225.0007...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1,2) Oh buddy, one awesome "treasure trail"

#3,4) Dude, loving your ass:) Also love to follow your little "treasure trail" down to your "golden nuggets"!!

#5,6) Love seeing the lads having a good time:)

Thanks Rick!!

Naven1918 said...

Photos #5 and #6 show on the left the "Deviant Otter" is taking the photos. He has his own website I think and he has lots of videos.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I thought the second image of the middle guy looked exactly like Brendan Fraser when he played Tarzan.

Naven - He looks like he knows how to have fun.

Xersex said...

#1 what nice guy