WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 25, 2023

2023.0225.0004...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, what a posting of "nudies" Rick!!! Great job.

#1) Nice body, and really dark hair in ALL the right manly places, that I like. Very nice cock too!!

#2) Woof!!

#3) Every man takes a tug or two of their own cock.

#4) Love for him to push me on his bed and tea bag me with those beautiful loose fat balls:)

#5) OMG, will you marry me????????

#6) What a cutie:)

Big Dude said...

That guy in the next-to-last photo could fill my mouth with that cock, and the white sauce he'd shoot. Then he could insert it up my ass and fill my hairy fuck hole with his male essence.

Xersex said...

marvellous guys!