WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, February 12, 2023

2023.0212.0001...






3 comments:

Milleson said...

This morning I'll take my cue from Scott from Mass. and respond to these:
#1-Unfortunate that some are that stupid to need that much warning
#2-Truth in literary enlightenment advertising
#3-Been on both of those streets, managed to find my way back to the chagrin of many
#4-If you don't want us to laugh then change your fuckingburough cocking sign!But seriously, gotta love those Brits for their dry wit
#5-I've asked that question since 2015 when you-know-who campaigned and won the position of C-in-C of the U.S. Better he should have assumed the hog-tied doggy position and brutalized with one of those big dildo fuck machines on high speed for the rest of his life
#6-Liquor does that to me. Hell, 3 buck Chuck does that to me. I'm a cheap date
#7-Truth in Baptist biblical advertising, well, sorta. I wonder when they caught that unintentional fact and if the guy who okayed it and put it on their reader board is still a member of the flock
Happy Sunday to Rick and Jerry and Everyone!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - You and Scott could collaborate!

Jimbo said...

Ain't that last one the truth!

Thanks Rick!