WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 11, 2023

2023.0211.0008...







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1, Please stop hypnotizing me with your beautiful eyes, so I can get a gander of the other fresh faces.

#6) What a handsome man.

Yes indeed all nice looking men!!

Nice job Rick!!

JiEL said...

No.1 and my heart is melting... Those eyes and lips... MMMM!
I would like to see his face shaved but I could make an exception for him..

BF material here...

taurus9311 said...

Liked all of these, Rick, thanks. But number one has me entranced and the last one...well...dazzled by that melancholy face. Want to lift his spirits. :-)

SickoRicko said...

Taurus - He does appear a little sad, doesn't he?

Xersex said...

could be better faces