WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 11, 2023

2023.0211.0002...

Bessie Coleman





Bessie Coleman was the first African-American woman to obtain an international pilot’s license. Because of her race and gender, she had to move to France to get it. Before she went there, however, she learned to speak French.  

3 comments:

Xersex said...

interesting

Anonymous said...

Bessie Coleman dame et aviatrice extraordinaire.
Tant de talents sont ignorés et gaspillés à cause du racisme.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@5:36pm - Tu as totalement raison!