WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, February 05, 2023

2023.0205.0006...










4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I was just commenting on someone to blow yesterday, about how when sucking cock it's very important to suck ,nibble and kiss the head of the cock for some time. It drives men nuts

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said...

I'm a greedy cocksucker bastard, I want what #6 is having, a triple dicker...

Next to last pic) Eyes closed, these two are getting exactly what they both want.

Thanks Rick!!

Xersex said...

love all these oral sex! so tasteful

uptonking said...

Such lovely mouthfuls... that second pic is picture perfect.