WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 04, 2023

2023.0204.0008...






6 comments:

JiEL said...

No.1 I could serve him coffee every morning in bed and service him too...

BatRedneck said...

It always does the trick, doesn't it?
I mean the thing with a naked/half-naked guy in the kitchen.
Must have something to do with the overall sensuality about food and cooking (and eating it :-)

Milleson said...

Looks like the cute ballcap boy is ready to whip up a pot of Guinness fondue and that second boy in the very tighty whities, OY!!! What a bodacious bod.

Anonymous said...

I wanna see more of that beautiful kitchen in the house just off the beach..!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Love to have a beer and some cheese & crackers with this All American boy next door cutie. Loving his look and his green sweats.

#2) Hey sweet morning cheeky cheeks pour me a couple of coffee:)

last pic) Oh cutie, you look for what you want to chow down on, I see something that I like to start to nibble on.

Xersex said...

nice and sexy regulars