WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 04, 2023

2023.0204.0006...








9 comments:

khakibum said...

I'd give #4 10/10 - or, well, very nearly.

JiEL said...

No.5 had my attention even with his cut dick... The rest of him is so eatable..

Mistress Maddie said...

I can never remember...is the first guy actor,Thomas Jane? If it is he has one huge soft cock.

Big Dude said...

Splendid bunch of schlongs, erect and soft. I'd like to see if I could fit that first guy in my mouth.

hsgisme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hsgisme said...

That is Thomas Jane; however, that's not his cock. I believe it's a Photoshop from a Robert Mapplethorpe photo. That said, it does fulfill my Thomas Jane fantasy, so I simply ignore that fact... 💓

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - That you for that info about Thomas Jane.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, what a posting of nudies Rick!!

#1) OH that dong of yours certainly compliments that nice suit.
#2) Oh you tightass you, I'll suck your cock and lick your balls, but I don't think I can part those cheeks. Woof!!
#3) This ginger snap is ready for some action.
#4) Another one ready for some man to man action.
#5) Oh man, I want to take care of bright eyes. Kiss on the lips, nibble of the nip, then down to that beautiful stiff cock:)
#6) That a boy, men play with their nipples too. I would like to tongue your "button"
#7) I'm green with envy:)

Xersex said...

#1 what huge dick!