WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, February 03, 2023

2023.0203.0004...














6 comments:

Xersex said...

so niced guys

Big Dude said...

Rick, have that hairy, hung dude in the first couple of pictures report for duty at my place this evening at 19:00. And tell him to go commando, too.

whkattk said...

He can come swim with me anytime!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

1st set) Sometimes nothing better than seeing someone wearing just their tighty whites. Seeing the contrast of the dark "treasure trail" and the outline of his big knob:)

#2nd set) Woof, your warming me up today young man. Nice body, handsome to boot and loving that dong and loose balls of yours.

Oh I'm so in the mood to chow down on a chocolate covered banana, don't care how cold it is out here today.

Thanks Rick!!

Jimbo said...

The star of the second set (the flawless, dark-skinned beauty) is named Chad Taylor which is a little confusing since there's already another nude model out there named Chad Taylor (who looks NOTHING like this guy, BtW). Luckily, our guy also goes by Robert Craig, which makes him a little bit easier to find.

Thanks Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Thanks for that info!