WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, February 02, 2023

2023.0202.0008...







5 comments:

uptonking said...

Boys in the woods! Woot woot!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh boys, you all looks so GOOD to me, no matter how much clothing you have on.

#1) Though a little to chilly to meet you today on the trails, come this Spring, hope to see and take care of your manly needs.

#4) Man, that is one beautiful sight from behind. Look at those strong calf muscles.

#5) Look at those sweet lips on handsome here. Love to kiss him while I tweaked his sniff nips.

#6) I'll be right over for a swim, then taking care of your "blue balls"!!

#7) And yours too. Let's go find the dunes.

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Xersex said...

#6 he's Benjamin Godfre (here on my blog)

Jimbo said...

That first guy is Justin Woods - bodybuilder and identical twin brother fellow bodybuilder Ryan Woods. I don't know how you'd survive being in same room with both of them. Talk about sensory overload!

And I only wish I knew who the guy washing his car was! Grey cotton shorts. YES!

Thanks Rick!