WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, February 02, 2023

2023.0202.0005...





5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Imagine waking up to see that piece hanging over you!!!!! YUM

Xersex said...

so nice vintage!

uptonking said...

That second one is hot. But I don't allow people to smoke around me... especially during sex.

Big Dude said...

The first shot is Anthony Sansone, who was totally unashamed to leave that uncut penis of his front and center. If I remember correctly, he was posing for full frontal shots when it was totally illegal. He was a pioneer in showing the full beauty of the male body.

Big Dude said...

And I would happily blow him or anyone else pictured here.