WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, February 01, 2023

2023.0201.0001...










5 comments:

Rad said...

Superb!

whkattk said...

LOL. Love that last one.

JiEL said...

I follow the Star Trek shows since 1968 (we had it in Canada years after USA) and I always think that the philosophy of Gene Roddenbery for equality of race, gender and more was way ahead of his time.

Now in 2013, we can witness that we are far away from that ideal world.
So many things to settle to achieve it and the sadest is that in USA, Star Trek birth country is not even showing the way to the rest of the world.

VRCooper said...

Love the second one-"...in too deep...." I often wonder about that. Some of these "men of God" are not ignorant. They supposedly study the bible for years on end. If they lay things side by side surely it does not add up. It just does not make sense. Now I am speaking from a point of being heavily involved in the church from my high school years to my mid 20's. Can I have that time back? I knew how the church worked, I knew who the heavy lifters were, and being gay did not help. There was no reaching out to me to reconcile being gay with the church but no nibbles. I even did Sunday school in a retirement home with a fellow church member who was gay and leaving his wife. He had three kids-two were in their teens. Not once did we talk about being gay. I was in my 20's by then. Nothing like "Hey Girl, it's time to get out before you get in too deep... I wonder what became of him. Hope he is happy. Nothing is said in the church by the way. It was not even gossiped.

Xersex said...

#4 so true