WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Wednesday GIFs...



(Kinda the way I'm feelin' these days.)

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I feel the same way. Even though that last one, as amazing as it is is also sort of creepy.

Anonymous said...

C est un peu la même chose... j ai envie de crier et ça ne sort pas

whkattk said...

Yeah, I think a lot of us are feeling the same way. The shit that is being pulled in FL, LA, & TX, is responsible. Well, that and the fact that Garland is dragging his feet.

Jimbo said...

I can't say I'm feeling very different but I'm still trying to stay hopeful. What else do you have at the end of the day?

Xersex said...

What else do you have at the end of the day?

a bit of hope, I hope.