WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, January 30, 2023

2023.0130.0001...






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love 2 & 3 - very Bauhaus

BatRedneck said...

Although I'm totally fond of Victorian houses I'd probably set my choosing on one of the two 30/40's style houses, as long as there's a large garden (yes, I am still thinking about adopting another dog...).

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - When you adopt, you not only rescue them, they rescue you. I read that somewhere.

VoenixRising said...

Those two art deco homes are... chef's kiss.

whkattk said...

Love the Victorian...the I could SO live in the any of the others.

Ramón said...

Think the Art Deco house with the curved broken pane windows once belonged to Dolores Del Rio.

BatRedneck said...

I agree with that, Rick. They bring purpose into one's life.

Jimbo said...

Love the clean lines! Particularly the Aloha house. So homey.