WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 28, 2023

2023.0128.0005...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#4) Time to hit the hay. I will have wet dreams, dreaming about being between that pug-nosed cutie's great hairy legs and sniffing and licking around all those hairy manly body parts of his. Crack, taint, balls, cock, man bush. Oh and then I'm going to try and steal a kiss from him.

Thanks Rick!!

Xersex said...

great vintage

Anonymous said...

That last phot, talk about plugging it in !