WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 27, 2023

2023.0127.0004...









3 comments:

bobbert said...

I'd smile like him too if I had the girth om my cock as he has as would my friends!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, "Who can turn the world on with his smile, who can make it seem all worth while?"

Ok, Ok, I stole it from the theme song, from the MTM show!!! But man, really what a nice smile. Don't even get me started on his nice tushy, "treasure trail, pits, biceps AND that delicious looking medium thick cock of his (my favorite).

BTW, I'd take him WET OR DRY:)

Thanks Rick!!

Xersex said...

what body!