WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

2023.0124.0009...






8 comments:

Xersex said...

nice faces

whkattk said...

Dr appointment today.... No time to do a post.

VRCooper said...

First pic-Matt Battaglia---Actor/Producer----A little older now but still will stop traffic----

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, these gents have the look!!

#4) Not only handsome, but man look at his huge bicep.

#6) Wouldn't mind one bit if he was looking at me like that:) Beautiful eyes.

Last pic) I usually don't comment dirty thoughts on the faces, but I think handsome here is nutting in a nice warm wet mouth.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Dirty minds think alike.

Anonymous said...

No 2 is a famous actor

Big Dude said...

Who's sucking off the male in the last shot?

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I guess we'll never know.