WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, January 22, 2023

2023.0123.0001...









4 comments:

Infidel753 said...

Very telling, especially the first one. Religionists are given too much of a pass in using "but God gave us free will!" as an excuse for why God allows the world to be filled with atrocities.

Any human who had the chance to prevent the rape of a child at no cost to himself, but failed to act, would rightfully be judged a moral monster. We don't make a fuss about the sanctity of a criminal's free will in real-world situations. There's no reason God should be judged any differently.

Anonymous said...

Rick, you are a sick fuck.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@5:04pm - I do my best.

Xersex said...

last one: absolutely true!