WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 21, 2023

2023.0121.0007...








5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

My! Oh My!
Please just tell him his cooptation is one dinner away. Which will be on me and at my place, of course.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

OH fuck ya, I loved that manly striptease:) I almost want to get spanked with your leather belt by you, and I'm not even into that.

Though what I'm into is getting between your seated long legs and sucking that beautiful cock and big balls of yours only to be rewarded with your man-seed.

Thanks Rick!!

Mistress Maddie said...

I could bob on his dick for some time I suppose.

Big Dude said...

Man, this series hardened my peter so fast...

Anonymous said...

Nice work break