WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 19, 2023

2023.0119.0002...

Cliff-Hugging Villages








Guoliang Village, China

Haid Al-Jazil, Yemen

Remote, precarious and extraordinarily beautiful, this tiny village sits on a vast boulder, suspended above the desolate Wadi Dawan in Yemen’s Desert Valley. The incredible houses, some of which are 11 stories tall, are made from mud bricks. They need diligent maintenance in the rainy season but some of them are a staggering 500 years old.

6 comments:

Xersex said...

very nice and interesting

Big Dude said...

Beautiful places!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I agree very Xersex and Big Dude!! But no amount of money could get me to live on the cliff hanger (next to last pic) I just got a dizzy spell and have to lie down.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I totally hear ya!

Anonymous said...

3: c est Bonifacio en corse
7: c est rocamadour en France
11: c est en Andalousie Espagne mais j ai pas le nom....

SickoRicko said...

Anon@12:34pm - Merci pour ces informations !