WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, January 16, 2023

2023.0116.0004...

Don't call her chicken...

7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Never underestimate a mother protecting her children.

BatRedneck said...

That's when you remember they're raptor's descendants :-)

Big Dude said...

Holy cow.

whkattk said...

For a chicken to take on an eagle? Now, THAT'S fierce.

LeftField said...

"Bitch, ain't nobody touch my babies!"
Fierce is right!

Xersex said...

impressive motherlove!

Jimbo said...

She snatched that eagle bald! Good for her!