WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, January 16, 2023

2023.0116.0002...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How ever did we live as a family with only one bathroom - it's amazing how spoiled we are today

uptonking said...

Love the Avalon... there are quite a few of those near me. And that second design? Very unique. I don't recall seeing one.

Anonymous said...

Living Room ? - as someone once said "Whilst I am still breathing, every room is a living room!"

JiEL said...

@Anonymous 6:19,

I was married to a women for 22years and had 3 kids with only ONE bathroom. My grand father raised a 9 kids family and even sheltered his mother in law and his wife's brother with only ONE bathroom.

Having a second and even a third bathroom is a luxury many cannot afford.

For the price of houses, we just sold mom's house. When my parents bought it in 1974 they paid it $20 000. We sold it last December for $255 000.... AND it has only one barhroom...

Xersex said...

love the last one: his XVIII/XIX style is so precious!