WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 14, 2023

2023.0114.0008...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Well I'm fully awake now!!
#1) That robe looks nice and comfy young man

#2) Com-on I'm buying, and after breakfast I'm having you as dessert. That cock of your looks so delicious.
#3) You keep that pose young man, I'll be over sometime today.
#4) I'll give it my best shot, but man that going to break my jaw!! Hey Mistress Maddie could you take that up your a-s?
#5) Interesting tats and very nice boner:)

Thanks Rick!!

bobbert said...

That first guys looks as though he 'was up' before his friend?