WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 14, 2023

2023.0114.0006...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts siad...

Damn men are so tempting with All their "muscles"..

#2) Love to be on that deck on my knees with that delicious slab of dark meat in my mouth:)

#3) Ok, Ok your don't have to persuade me any further, besides I can't resist those loose balls.

Last pic) Oh handsome just sit there, relax, and let me go to work.

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Xersex said...

#1 vintage for sure