WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

2023.0110.0004...







6 comments:

Xersex said...

love your naked men

JiEL said...

I like the uncut ones more..

whkattk said...

Gorgeous!

Big Dude said...

Do any adult males still have pubic hair? I'm not ashamed that I reached puberty and have a bush to prove it.

uptonking said...

Does Ikea carry that towel holder? I'd like to get my hands on one...

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

If they are going to show off, I'm going to look and look and look some more.

Thanks Rick!!