WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

2023.0110.0002...






5 comments:

Xersex said...

impressive

Anonymous said...

Kinda sad .

Big Dude said...

Some of these shots look like they came from Chernobyl.

BatRedneck said...

I can't help but thinking that if more people were offered a better chance at being educated the money they actually spend at having new (and very common) house built could be used to restore many of these stylish - and not cinder blocks built - houses.
I'm a dreamer, I know...

uptonking said...

Every single one... so cool. I love this stuff. Would love to tour these places.