WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 07, 2023

2023.0107.0002...





Baby Octopi in Saké-Infused Jelly
(Thoroughly disgusting IMHO.)

6 comments:

Jerry said...

Very informative section. Thank you for the education.
Too bad for the octopus though.

Jimbo said...

Thoroughly disgusting on EVERY conceivable level. :S

The turtle shell stuff is fascinating, tho!

Thanks!

Rad said...

Reminds me of that viral video a while back of the woman in (Japan?) who went to eat the live octopus and it grabbed her face.

taurus9311 said...

Thanks for the information about the turtle shell. Fascinating. When reading a recent article explaining the intelligence level of the octopus, I wondered if some people would absorb such smarts. but perhaps the eating of such an intelligent creature shouldn't happen. I feel sorry for the octopus rather than the person trying to devour it.,

Mistress Maddie said...

The turtle shell info was fascinating!!!! I never knew any of that.

But the baby octopus thing is disgusting. I swear some people will eat anything. Gross. Isn't there already enough things to eat?

Xersex said...

love their wisdom!