WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, January 03, 2023

2023.0103.0006...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Woof, hey Mr. Regular let me tend to those stiff nips of yours. Then I'm going to follow your beautiful "treasure trail" down to your loose golden nuggets. BTW, very nice hairy legs, don't ever shave them, that went out with Joan Crawford ( oh nothing against Joan, it's just a saying)
#2) Hey bookworm, put it down, we have some playing to do.
#4) Holy timber, and I'm not just talking about the tress. Woof, man I'd be licking those LARGE feet and feasting on that long dong of yours, if I found you in that hidden treasure hide away wooded spot.
#5) Oh I'm such a "sucker" for a man in flip-flops!!

THANK-YOU Rick:)

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.

Big Dude said...

Oh, what I would do that silver fox's penis if I could get my mouth on it! Hint:. He'd end up ejaculating.