WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Saturday GIFs...




6 comments:

Big Dude said...

These are really unusual.

whkattk said...

LOVE the dog!!!

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Me too. It almost looks like its wondering about the cat claws.

BatRedneck said...

Love the German herder. Makes me want to hug him, big time.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#2) Watch out for the "power of the pussy"!!

#3) By dog Bowser when I used to come home from work, and I would say to him "You want to go for a walk?"

Then he would get right up, and we would go for a nice long walk (way before any of the strict leash laws) Oh and he was a Golden Retriever, and we walked in the woods for a actual run and walk. Play time did not yet, exist in my universe.

Sorry the holiday's make me nostalgic.

Xersex said...

#2 impressive and nice!