WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 24, 2022

2022.1224.0007...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Cut me a piece of curved cock:)
#2) Nice cock to go with those great hairy legs. Now give me a minute I have to check out his underwear logo, damn where are my cheaters. Buddy move your dong so I can get a better look. Darn, I can't make it out. Help, someone, anyone, maybe a La sports team logo? What can I say, love seeing what men like to wear for underwear.
#3) Oh young man, nice pepperoni size nips and very nice cock and balls.
#4) Uncut beauty:)

Thanks Rick!!

Xersex said...

#2 perfect