WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 24, 2022

2022.1224.0002...





6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Merry Christmas,Rick, to you and yours. And to all the men who, like me, enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

AGREED!!! Thanks Rick for doing this blog! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - "Mary" Happy Ho Ho to you as well.

Anon@6:45am - Ditto above. :-)

Anonymous said...

reading this, I wonder if your second amendment protects
pitchforks ans torches carriers too...

KIA Perv

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas bye the way
KIA Perv

SickoRicko said...

KIA Perv - Thanks. You too!