WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

2022.1221.0008...








7 comments:

whkattk said...

Did you happen to feel the earthquake up in your area???

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Don't you worry gentlemen, I will take care of each and everyone of ya:)

Mistress Maddie said...

I have a very handsome and sexy doctor, but why he never stands like that exposed when I walk in I can't tell you?

SickoRicko said...

Pat - No, we did not. I've read about it though. Kinda scary.

uptonking said...

Three sleepy ones, three very alert and one spent. Lovely collection, my dear.

Big Dude said...

Nice looking doc with a cock like a rock.

Xersex said...

last one: what eggs!