WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 17, 2022

2022.1217.0009...

Click on headline to read how ridiculous law enforcement can be...
(Notice that I refrained from saying it was in a podunk town in a podunk state.)


Alabama women, 85 and 61, sentenced after feeding stray cats

7 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Stupidity at its utmost.
My heart goes out for these women: they’re doing a much better job at caring for their community than this so-called mayor and his dumb officers.

LeftField said...

Hey, it's Alabama.

jr said...

Here is what disgusts me about stories like this.
The ladies were doing a service to the community and the cats and end up being arrested and jailed while there is a traitor running around still spewing lies in mara fucking lago selling fantasy trading cards to support its lifestyle and nothing is being done about it.
Where is the justice in this warped society.

LeftField said...

You know it Jr.!

Though I'm all in favor of sterilizing feral cats, I looked into this and the women were warned several times not to feed them because the food attracts other pests; and it was on public property. I'm wondering if they couldn't have worked with the city's animal control better.

Anonymous said...

Where I come from, they shoot stray cats.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@5:15 - Some countries eat them.

SickoRicko said...

LeftField - You have a very good point.