WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

2022.1213.0005...






9 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Early Art-Deco, still influenced by a wee bit of Art-Nouveau. Splendid piece.

uptonking said...

Agree with BatRedneck... cool vase. And the rest? Perfection.

Mistress Maddie said...

The one with the waterfall got me.

Anonymous said...

Peut être un vase kralik pour loetz ....très très beau le vase, trop beau pour des fleurs....

Xersex said...

#1 fab!

Big Dude said...

That mountain shot...I love it!

whkattk said...

That waterfall is heavenly...I wonder how cold that water is?

Henri said...

I like the vase art deco, as Redneck says. There are some similars, smallers, at the Art Deco museum Casa Lis, in Salamanca -Spain-. If you visit Spain, go there. / The last sunlights of the day in the last pic, for me, please. Hugs everybody.

SickoRicko said...

Henri - Thank you for that information.