WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 11, 2022

2022.1211.0004...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#2) Don't know the name of this flower, but it's beautiful.

Last pic) Some late fall snow in Massachusetts today. Not much, but enough to get you into the season of Christmas. I had a hot meat stick in my mouth when the light snow was falling. Yup still going on my "nature walks"!! Life is grand, sipping on my Duncan's coffee, enjoying nature's beauty when a 4 legged bear needed to get his rocks off:)

Thanks Rick!!

Xersex said...

#2 Ibiscus