WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 11, 2022

2022.1211.0002...


5 comments:

whkattk said...

I has the absolute pleasure of doing 2 different productions of the play. Yep, Atticus is right: That's the whole point of the story!

SickoRicko said...

Pat - You are a man of many talents!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I don't get this country at all lately!! NOT AT ALL!!! Sorry guys!!!

Big Dude said...

It makes people uncomfortable? In today's America, that's as bad as inconveniencing them.

taurus9311 said...

Being uncomfortable is as bad as facing a challenge these days. What stupidity.