WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 10, 2022

2022.1210.0008...





5 comments:

whkattk said...

Continual proof that we all look!

bobbert said...

Love all these naked cyclists...

Mistress Maddie said...

Now that one has fire crotch if I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, loving all these "regulars"!!

#3) I'm with Mistress Maddie that is one hot looking fire crotchety dude:) Woof!! Love to see those buns jiggling while he runs.

#4) Yes, a voyeur just like me, checking out his buddy's package:)

Thanks Rick!!

Xersex said...

#3 love his pubis on fire!