WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 10, 2022

2022.1210.0005...





4 comments:

Big Dude said...

As, Saturday morning suckable...great way to start the day.

Mistress Maddie said...

I don't know who that second guy is I've seen his pictures before. I think he is very hot and sexy

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, I'd get on my knees for ALL of them. Woof!!!

Thanks Rick!!

hsgisme said...

My Christmas wish is for Vander to be lying, unwrapped up under my tree Christmas morning. 💓