WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 09, 2022

2022.1209.0001...

I was shocked at how few "full" democracies there are...



For the article and a few more maps, go here...

4 comments:

Big Dude said...

I'm surprised the US ranks as high as it does.

Big Dude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JiEL said...

Me too I'm surprised that USA scored so high as gerrymandering is often done in your elections by both sides. Not forgetting that the right to vote is so hard to have for some of your citizens mainly people of color.
USA can place probes on Mars, fly to the moon but isn't able to have a good system to make voting rights for ALL easy to maintain.

For Canada, my country, I'm also surprised that we aren't at the same place as Norway because our democracy is very fair for ALL Canadians.

bobbert said...

I am astonished that the USA is behind many nations, I obviously have a misconception that America is the bastion of democracy, the UK has a higher ranking and we think we are done in!